Thursday, October 13, 2011

Splish Splash Sippies

Made the switch to the big tub...LOVES it, of course.

We're trying rice milk this week.  So far a success.  He liked soy milk but then I read some things about soy that may or may not be bad (not enough research) and decided to give the rice milk a try.

Sure, put the sippy cup inside a toy and then lift the whole toy to drink.  Innovative?  Yes.

3 comments:

  1. By Heather King: My boys seem intolerant to cows milk (looser stools) so they have been on rice milk since potty training days. I also have heard bad things about soy milk but have not done the research myself to verify. Almond milk is also good unless you have a history of nut allergies in the family. Lilly will also be on rice milk later. I don't like all of the hormones the cows milk have in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay i promise Soy is good for everyone from babies up. A lot of people think that there are harmful hormones in Soy but it actually not true i learned this year. I thought it was bad for you too. After doing the research before i started work i foundout that i was wrong. Almond Milk is also really good for you, but has less protien than soy, BUT both have 50% more calcium than milk (at least silk does) which is perfect for a growing Connor :) here's the link if you want to do some more research. http://silksoymilk.com/content/myths

    ReplyDelete