Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Flashback: Marvelous Mid-March

One happy husband, mowing our own lawn for the 1st time!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Green with a hint of orange...

Have you ever actually seen a fireman rescuing a cat?  I hadn't!  This was a steep roof and when they climbed up, the cat climbed down; when they went down, the cat climbed up!


Visited the old neighborhood for the kite festival.




The Green Lantern.  
What else could we choose on St. Patty's Day?

Tradition! Corned beef dinner.

Even little boy had some.

Jonathan's fave the next morning - corned beef hash!

We got to celebrate a big 3rd birthday with Connor's buddy Levi!

I climbed in the big bouncer to take pictures.  I did not bounce...even though you may think that's why Annalee arrived 2 days later! ;)


Daddy's 1st time at Monkey Joes's...

Connor showed him around!

Happy Birthday Levi!


Beautiful rainbows on the way home.

That night we cheered on the Cuse!  
It was also the night March Madness pretty much ended for us... :(

Isn't he sweet?  
Dressed for church on 3/25...last day as an only child!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! Connor has gotten so big! I love the pictures of him at the kite fest. Can I just say I was salivating while looking at all your St. Patrick Day's food that you made?!? I miss your cooking SO much! We can't wait to visit and meet Miss Annalee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete