Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Glimpses of Week 1 Home

Evening nap on my Daddy.

Connor had some early morning times with just his daddy while momma and sister recovered from a few long nights!


This girly rolls!  Right to her side each time I set her on her back.


On Annalee's due date (when she was 5 days old), we were excited to take Con to his first Easter egg hunt.  It had stormed all night but that wasn't holding anyone back!  The boys went out for the hunt while I nursed the sleepy little girl and watched from the car.

"Ooh!"


He gathered 5 eggs into our giant blueberry reusable WEGMAN'S bag!  They all had candy that he could not eat...but did it matter?  Absolutely not!  The excitement was in opening and closing them a million times!



A little bubble time before we headed home!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Congratulations, Lindsay! They are both such little angels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to read each one of your blogs several times. So I'm a loving Nana who lives vicariously through your blogs. It sure helps with watching them all grow so fast. I love you all and can't wait for Monday.
    Thank you Lindsay for writing them.
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor is COOL! He tickles me.
    Annalee is such a pretty baby.
    She gonna break some hearts one day!
    I need me one of them...........SOON!

    Love you guys!
    Mike Davis

    ReplyDelete