"And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free!
and I won't forget the men who died,
and gave that right to me.
and I'll gladly stand up next to you
and defend her still today,
'cause there ain't no doubt,
I love this land...
God Bless the USA!"
We are so thankful as a family for all of those serving currently, who have served, and especially those who have given their lives, including my Great Uncle Don. Thought and prayed for (always, but especially today) a lot of people that we know in the military.
We spent Memorial Day weekend just together as a family, taking care of things around the house and yard and enjoying time together...so blessed!
Jonathan and I actually took the time to sit down and prepare dinner together, which doesn't get to happen too often! It was SO good (how could it not be...made with such love, right??). :)
After the kids were in bed, I whipped up a little patriotic dessert just for us - so easy, delicious, and


No comments:
Post a Comment