Friday, September 17, 2010

I lose...

Ha! Not at anything horrible. I picked today for Baby Schallmo to get here (well I'd rather pick early than late, right?) but he/she is just hangin' out, kicking around in my belly.

I have to say that while I enjoy being in North Carolina, no where seems like "fall/autumn" except for NY. No offense North Carolinians, I didn't feel like that in Texas or Virginia either! Beak and Skiff, I miss you terribly. No apple picking at 90 degrees for me, thanks. Still lighting my favorite scents of candles - macintosh and pumpkin spice - watching college football, and starting to make some fall type foods!

There are some good things about the still-warm weather, like getting to enjoy the pool at the Jones' after ours closed. Levi is pretty hilarious in the water! Daniela did my toes yesterday (and I don't mean slapping on some polish like I would, she did pretty much a full blown awesome pedicure!) which was SO great because they looked pretty bad and the last time I did them I almost passed out from lack of oxygen (probably not so good for the baby) trying to reach over my belly. Very thankful and blessed to have pretty red toes!!!

I could write some more but just for the sake of writing - so I won't bore you all! Maybe I'll have more news soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment