As I type, apparently my husband is feeling this "nesting" instinct - HA! He decided that beyond our swiffer, he was going to get down on our kitchen/dining area floor with a sponge, some buckets, and a few towels. I have to admit, it's sparkling! He has done a great job of helping get things ready - we have to haul a few things to the attic today to make some more space.
Baby Schallmo is still managing to find a little space to move his/her hands and feet around - and we are still swimming laps until the day the pool closes! I had to give up on flipturns about 3 weeks ago, so it's slowed us down a little. Earlier this week I was swimming and stopped for a break and one of the two cute old ladies in the pool (with water weights, who had already grilled me on when I was due) said, "How many laps did you just do?" I answered, "40." The other lady said, "Well, you just want that baby to pop out right here in this pool, don't you?!" Ummm....no. HA! Considering the facts that that would be totally uncomfortable/awkward and probably really unclean, I don't think so. Of course then they started sharing horrible labor stories with each other and I decided it was time to keep swimming!
Enough story telling for one day...I'll be back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment