Thursday, January 20, 2011

4 Months!

Hello my friends. Yesterday, 1/19/11, I turned 4 months old.
This is serious stuff - that's 1/3 of a year!
Just kiddin'!
I'm still a big boy with a big belly and I love to play with my daddy!
I also like flying and learning about music with mommy!

On my 4 month birthday, we got to have a playdate. There were lots of girls there - including Miss Kylie, who is only about 2 1/2 months younger than me!

She's one long girl, but I'm not worried.
I make up for length in thigh circumference.
We forgot to get a picture with everyone before some kids started to leave.
Here were mom's not-so-successful attempts at getting everyone in!

"Rock the baby!" Levi was taking good care of Kylie.
But just so you know Levi, you're closer to Grayson's age. ;)
The play date really wore me out!

After a nap, we went to choir practice for some singing! Mr. Phil was able to be there and it was great to hear his voice.

When we got home, I had a bath (which I love, duh) and got ready for bed. For the past week or so, Mom and Dad have been so happy because I've been sleeping about 10 hours per night! Sadly, last night Mom heard me breathing through the monitor with a very stuffy nose...then it was bugging me so much that I woke up in the middle of the night and could not sleep for another few hours til Mom sat me upright in my rocker to sleep for a while more. Today I felt a little better but still stuffy...hopefully that will go away soon!

It wore me out...playing one minute, asleep the next!
I didn't have my 4 month appointment yet but I'll let you know my "stats" when I do!

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Connor

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to my AUNTIE LAURA! I love her!

1 comment: