I'm a traveling man! In the past week, we drove to VA and back, flew to NY, and drove to Bucknell and back! Phew. On the day we flew up to NY, I turned 8 months! Mom made me take a quick pre-flight picture. Dad assisted with the 8 month marker - they looked frazzled but I was having a great time!

Some fun things about being an 8-month-old are crawling/wiggling around everywhere, talking as much as possible (people keep saying I'm so loud, I just don't understand!), eating more and more food, and grabbing everything that is in my sight. I still call my "Dada" all the time, and make lots of other fun sounds. I especially like buttons, sunglasses, and my new favorite toy is a mini flashlight that I got at Aunt Lola's graduation! When people are excited I love to clap (in my own special way - up and down!). People seem to squeeze me all the time and they keep talking about something called "thunder thighs". Huh. Mommy says she has them too...must be a good thing!
Mommy says we'll have to wait til my 9-month appt. to know my "stats", but let's just say I'm not tiny! :)

I can't wait to do some more swimming and traveling this summer!
Muah!
Love,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment