Monday, May 2, 2011

May 1st Firsts

Just because this blog is also for us to be able to look back...

Last night at nearly 11pm a special news report came on with news from the president. Osama Bin Laden had been captured/killed. I am not going to comment on it here...this blog is definitely not for any sort of debate - just wanted to record what was happening around this time. I AM glad that I do not have to explain it to my sweet child yet!

On a lighter note...

I let C watch Sesame Street for the first time last week. We caught about the last 20 minutes of it - with "Elmo's World". They didn't have that "segment" when I was little, but I did LOVE Sesame Street and they do have some educational things! :) He watched some and played some and made funny little noises when he really liked something!
First time walking Otto by himself. (Kidding!)
Keeping Otto under control.
One of the best parts about having an Easter basket mailed to you?? The box it came in!

We are keeping an eye on a momma goose, waiting for her eggs to hatch so C can see the goslings!
The gander is never far away - thankfully he did not come snap at me while I got just close enough to take a picture. We have seen some ducklings now, so the goslings should hatch soon!
We got to spend some time with Phil and Koral - sorry Koral and Jonathan, I pretty much only have pictures of Phil and the little baby boy!

Playing a duet on the grand.

Tackle!
Man in Space!
Uh oh....
Not the Orioles! Too bad we had already take the Yankees bib off...

This morning he wore his first pair of shorts to the library for storytime.
Thanks for the shorts and t-shirt, Aunt Kelly & Uncle Matthew!
He looks so grown up! Sigh...the days are flying by, just as everyone says!

No comments:

Post a Comment