Thursday, June 2, 2011

Syracuse Summer = Snotop!

When we returned from Bucknell, baby boy was out of his carseat and ready to move!

Isn't this the best way to use an exersaucer?
"I DID IT!"
Peter and Karina came over for Connor's very first trip to Snotop. Aunt Laura and Uncle Will came too, of course!


Bad Mommy...
but I knew he would love it!
"More?"
Don't stress anyone, I only let him have about 2 licks!

We got to do a little work with Auntie SAS on her wedding invites - yay!

Checkin' out that "black dog".
Hi Savannah!
cuties
Pretty Nana!
So happy to see our Otto dog. He's at "summer camp" for a while with Nana and Grandpa - we miss him a lot! I'm positive that he is having a great time...going up to the river, playing with the other dogs, and sitting on his favorite spot on the back of the couch!
Happy picture with Grandpa!

We are super happy to be at home with Daddy but missing our other family already! Can't wait to see everyone more this summer - xox!

No comments:

Post a Comment