Hi people! I am ONE YEAR OLD today! Woooooooooooooooooo WEE! Dada and Mama were very excited when I woke up this morning and lots of people sang Happy Birthday to me on the phone today. Mama said I could do WHATEVER I WANTED TO!
Saturday my Papa arrived and I played with him all afternoon instead of taking a nap. He's a fun guy to play with!
Ahh! Hehehehehe...
This morning I stayed in my pjs allllll morning, even to go to Walmart!
I got to open a present even before breakfast.
My puzzle is so cool and very nice to chomp on.
One of my favorite foods is BANANA. Mama found me some baby bananas
and gave me 2 WHOLE ONES today. I gobbled them right up!
Mama and Dada aren't tall enough to get my balloon that floated
to the ceiling, but Papa is! He helped me get it down today!
Loving my wrapping paper and walking with my presents!
Mama says that my grandparents spoil me -
it's okay with me though!
Ooh, farm animals!
My favorite thing so far is to put all the animals in the top of
the silo and pull them back out again!
I also like to dance to "Old MacDonald"!
I got a new bowl that I can use myself! Dad tested out it's
suctioning power on the TV. I couldn't get it off at all!
Mama made me a dairy-free cake, because I seem to still get hives when I have dairy. It was a spice cake with a banana glaze (hello, my favorite!). She put a musical candle on top which I REALLY wanted to touch, but then for some reason she blew it out and took it away quick!
Hmm...sticky!
Tasty...
Might as well pick up the rest!
Num num num num num num num...
ALL GONE!
Daddy attempted one last "one year" pic but I was ready for bed!
Then the doorbell rang and our friends
Justin and Lauren came with a surprise!
Thanks for the book, friends! I LOVE it!
I'll have Mama give you all my one-year-old "stats" after I have my check-up. Thanks for reading with me for a whole year, I can't wait for what will come next!
Lots of Love,
Connor
The Big 1 Year Old Boy
You are a big boy Connor and such a cutie! Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Connor! Looks like you had fantastic day. :o)
ReplyDelete