Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Then There Were...

TWO!


I know this isn't the world's greatest picture, but indeed, 
little mister Connor's shirt says
"World's Greatest Brother"!

We are so thrilled to have our family grow, sometime around March 31st!  Please pray with us for a healthy baby, and that Jonathan and I will learn how to manage with two "babies" in the house!

We saw an ultrasound about 4 weeks ago (such a sweet little blob) and heard the heartbeat today.  Isn't technology awesome?  Thank you Lord!

Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of some fall weather (my favorite)!!!

Lots of Love,
Lindsay, Jonathan, and Big Bro Connor

3 comments:

  1. Soooo excited for you and your family Mrs. Schallmo! The 2nd one changes everything...for the best of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited for you?! Best wishes and lots of love from Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lindsay, Jonathan, and Connor!! SO happy for your growing family. :-)

    ReplyDelete