Monday, May 14, 2012

Wilson flying by...

The days are flying by.  Even though some days seem like the "longest day ever," I am trying to remind myself to cherish these moments with my babies, because I can already tell they are going so fast!  Annalee is 7 weeks today.  She has started to smile and we love to catch them when we can!  
This little smile came almost 2 weeks ago!

I'm learning to move faster with my camera as Connor gets quicker every day!
Oh, hey Wilson!

Guitar guy.


Sweet girl.  Jonathan and I are learning that it's sometimes hard to remember how Connor grew, quickly, but little by little!  We feel like she should be sleeping longer or crying less or things like that because we're not used to it anymore.  Truthfully though, she is generally a very happy, calm baby and I have gotten some pretty good "spurts" of sleep at night - depends on the night and how the day has gone!  So, we are re-learning the infant phase with a few tricks in our pockets. :)



Uh yeah.  Some people tell us she looks nothing like Connor and some think they look so alike.  I can't really tell, but this is totally a Connor face!


I got to be part of a fun women's event at church, titled "Meet the Better Half."  Hahaha - it was about the wives of the pastors on staff at church!  Annalee came with me and mostly slept in the front carrier while we got to eat, answer some questions, and have fun with the ladies.  I didn't really take pictures - except for this beautiful laughing daughter and mother.  Amber is getting married next month and I think she and Brenda have barely stopped to eat (or breathe!) while they have been preparing.  Amber went to get seconds and came back with a plate of chicken salad that made Brenda's jaw drop, it was about the funniest thing ever!  Amber's always teasing me about how much I manage to fit in my belly (especially when pregnant!) so I was proud that she went back for more!

Caught the boys being cute.

Little girl is very good at rolling from her back to her side...I thought she might go all the way over!

Big eater enjoying his burrito.

He definitely ate the whole thing...yikes.

Sweet napper...notice her doggy brother napping behind her!


Fingers or paci?  Yet to be determined.

I hate to say that it's been 2 weeks of blogging in my head and never making it to the computer.  I hate forgetting everything that I wanted to write down, but time to sit at the computer is definitely lacking right now.  C'est la vie - having fun making memories even if we don't always get to writing them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment