We left our pajamas on the morning of the 26th and went over to celebrate a little more Christmas with Jonathan's parents, Grandaddy, and Aunt Barb.
Connor and Daddy "fishing"
Annalee did not get to enjoy her Nana's traditional Christmas morning breakfast casserole...but we did and it was great! She still enjoyed sitting with us and having a snack.
Connor in a hole..."Help, Daddy!"
Nana got the toboggan out for Connor to have another ride! Note to all of you Southerners...I love you, but a toboggan is NOT a hat. It is a sled. Google it my friends. I believe that if you type in "toboggan hat" you will get what you are looking for, but still, if you just type in "toboggan", it is a sled. Just to clear up any confusion...I still love "Y'ALL".
Nana and Grandpa have a toy/highchair that Jonathan used as a child...it's a boat, it's a plane, it's a great place to eat, whatever you want! We tried to get a cute pic with both kiddos in it, because there is an old one when Jonathan was about 3 and Matthew was 1...maybe we'll get Connor and Reagan in there sometime soon.
"Finally in charge! I'm drivin'!"
That Sunday, we also had the chance to sing a duet at Nana and Grandpa's church. This was just our rehearsal before the service...but you can see that Jonathan's dad has his mic on and is ready to go, too! We always love to sing together and it is wonderful to have our family around as well. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment