Last week we got a little snow. Where I grew up, that would be totally normal in March (or April, or even May). Here? Notsomuch. Con and Annalee were very excited about watching the first few flakes falling at about 9 AM...just after Jonathan finished mowing the lawn...ha!
Excited, that is, until they needed to decide who was going to hold Daddy's birthday balloon!
Much to our surprise, it did begin to snow a little harder and some even stuck!
Connor and I sent this text up to New York so that they could see our snow. (Little did they know, it had all melted by noon!)
Annalee has just discovered Otto's love for tug. I know that the kids love to play this with him and that he is careful, but I always watch just a little nervously with those doggy teeth so close to tiny fingers!
I think she won this time. ;) Nevermind that she is a one-sock wonder.
Here's the text we got from Papa a couple days ago. Obviously things are still pretty frozen in the north! May I remind you that my dad is over 6 feet tall...
Don't worry for all of you non-fisher-people out there, it was alive and well and he let it go! Now Connor is completely convinced and often tells us that he is going to catch a BIIIIG FIIISH with Papa. He's going to have to use his Pooperman strength to reel that one in!


No comments:
Post a Comment