Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ONE YEAR - Annalee Style

Hello friends!  I am ONE YEAR OLD today!

Being one is fun!  I got a balloon and a rose from my daddy for my birthday and everyone sang to me....lots of times!  I love to dance along when I hear anyone singing.  Mommy made me this dress for the special day!

I went to the doctor and I am growing, growing, growing!  Here are my stats:
Length: 28 3/4 inches. (50th%)
Weight: 20 lbs. 8.5oz. (50th%)
Head Circumference: 45cm (50th%)

...pretty average spectacular!


I love to eat, talk, eat, crawl, eat, play with my brother, and...eat.  One of my favorite things to do is eat kneel to reach whatever I need, but not stand.  No no no...who needs standing?

I am soooo ticklish and I love to laugh.  When someone stops tickling, I usually wiggle my fingers at them and tell them, "ducka ducka ducka!"

I also love playing "come and get me."  I am a super fast crawler but I usually collapse laughing if someone crawls after me!  My favorite toys right now are things that I can take in and out of containers, again and again.

Year number one has been awesome, I can't wait to see what year number two will hold!

Lots of Love,
Annalee

No comments:

Post a Comment