Whoops! The MALL WALKERS! To this day I don't know why I was even telling a story that had anything to do with mall walkers, but I remember almost not being able to sing after we laughed at my "mall walkers" that became "wall mockers".
Now you've heard yet another random story just because today Connor and I took a trip to a tiny mall by us to make a quick exchange, and since it was very rainy outside, I decided to take a few loops of the mall with the stroller. I didn't think it would be a big mall for walkers but boy was it ever! I almost got overtaken by a little old man and couldn't figure out how he was going so stinking fast until I finally saw him taking a little short cut! It reminded me of my Grandpa who walked every day no matter what - inside the mall only if it was very bad weather (I'm talking more than a little snow here!). I miss him a lot!
It was quite a day for Connor. Besides the mall, we had to take Jonathan to an appointment because he was going to have some anesthesia and we were his ride! Little boy decided that the tiny waiting room was no place to take a nap, and the sign on the window said, "Patient's ride MUST remain in the building or procedure will be CANCELED." Yikes. So for two hours we...
Played with the carseat toy...
Read a book...
Had a coke...
and walked and bounced and jiggled and danced until finally we got to pull the car around for a groggy Daddy.
Yesterday it was actually a little "cool" here so I got to put Connor in some warmer clothes.
LOOK OUT! It's a...
BEAR! Cutest one you've ever seen, I bet!
I tried to put Connor in his crib for a nap. Doesn't he look sweet and sleepy?
Here's 30 seconds later.
Yeah. It didn't happen. 20 minutes later? Here he is in his vibrating seat.
He has been sleeping really well in his crib for 3-4 hours at a time at night. Now to work on naps... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment