Friday, June 3, 2011

100!

My 100th blog post - and now I have songs running through my head about the 100th day of school! I'll just sing them to little boy when he wakes up from his nap!

It's too bad our sweet boy doesn't have any cute clothes...
Ha! Thanks for some new things, Nana and Marmie! He is prepped for summer!

Enjoying our neighborhood pool for the first time.
Flags on for Memorial Day!
"Dada, this hat goes with my outfit!"


We told C a little bit about his 3 great grandfathers who fought in WWII and we are continually thankful and blessed by those who have fought for our freedoms and the freedoms of others. We never want to forget to "remember" with our kids, to talk to them and teach them about what others have sacrificed for them. THANK YOU to all those who have served and are serving in the armed forces now!

I went shopping (on my own!) for a bit on Monday to find a bathing suit (no such luck) and when I walked in the door I was greeted with this:

C's first fort. Isn't my honey a great dad? :)



1 comment:

  1. love that baby of yours...he is so darling! I think Annie-Mae should marry him...she won't mind that he is a year younger...

    ReplyDelete