Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Flickering Jack-O-Lanterns

Connor is starting to warm up (though often momentarily) to people other than mom and dad.
This is our senior pastor, Preacher Mike!

His awesome wife Kathy is hiding back there too. :)

Semi-success with a veggie filled homemade pasta sauce and stars. 

Oh.  And a special cookie after we had a belly full of sauce.


Carving pumpkins!  Blessed to have friends who will come over last minute 
and do such a silly, fun thing with us + three very active little ones!
Ha!  Kylie and Connor...typical.  Hands all over each other.

Master artists.

Stargazing?

Grayson doing a little evening bible reading.  She also serenaded us with 
"Twinkle Twinkle" and "Jesus Loves Me".  Someone get that girl in the choir!

All done and flickering away!

I'm sure you noticed that our pumpkin is reminiscent of a certain 2-toothed boy?

Just for my memory...
Lately, if I make a kissing noise and say to Con, "Can I have a kiss?" he will lean his forehead into my mouth like, "Okay...here Mom..."  Ha!  I love it.  We're working on the kiss-blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment