Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Memorial Day Family Time

We got to see all of our "close-by" siblings for Memorial Day weekend and it was AWESOME

First time meeting her uncle Matthew - that's about the right face. ;)

Using the Iphone to meet cousin Reagan, Aunt Kelly, and Kelly's momma!

"Hey Reagan!  Can't wait to meet you in person!"

Smiling with Aunt Sarahann

Savannah wasn't jealous or anything...

Uncle Jay broke out the guitar...

Yay!

Tune it up, Con!

We all look spectacular in this one...hahaha.  This is our "new" house - 
Kelly reminded me that I hadn't shown anyone pictures of it!

A snapshot of our cousin chat!

Worn out after a long Sunday...

Memorial Day brought a giant family game of disc golf.
Even Connor, Annalee, and Savannah came along!


Faces with Aunt Lola.

"Wee!"

Saying goodbye to her uncles. :(


Con brought his dinner to the living room to say goodbye!
We love you all, thanks for coming to visit us and come back soon, ya hear?! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am just now seeing this... I had so much fun down there with you guys. Can't wait for next week at the RIVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete