Tuesday, February 26, 2013

11 Months - Annalee Style

Hello, friends!

I turned 11 months today, just one day before my Daddy turned 30, on the same day that my Uncle Jay turned 25, and on the same day that my best friend Charley turned 1!  Happy birthday, everyone!

Mommy said that I am too wild for her to get a good picture now.  I love to crawl as fast as I can and check out anything and everything that looks fun and new!  I like to kneel and try so hard to pull up to my feet, but I haven't quite gotten it yet.  I do love to stand and wiggle if someone helps me to stand up first!

Mommy tried a second day of 11 month picture taking, and as you can see, I was not very happy about it!  I am very vocal lately about what I want or don't want, usually in the form of screeches and cries.  I also do love to talk and babble all the time.  I still say "Dada" a lot and I say "Mama" quite a bit too, though Mommy is not sure that it's directed to her!  I looooove to give kisses...I say "Mmmmmmmm-mah!"  One of my favorite words is "tickle" ("duck-a, duck-a, duck-a") and I try to give tickles to anyone I can.  I also like to make the "vroom" noise just like my brother when I play with cars and trucks!

I can't wait for St. Patrick's Day, my birthday, and Easter all in the next month!  See my pretty St. Patty's Day bow?  If you want one (or a matching bow tie), visit here!  There are so many cute spring and Easter bows to choose from!  Mommy gave me some tissue paper to play with and I liked to crunch it.  I'm pretty happy playing with most anything, as long as Connor doesn't rip it from my hands.   My very favorite thing is to play with a ball...I love to throw them, roll them back and forth with someone, shake ones that have beads, or just crawl around with them.  As I said before, I love to give kisses, but not to just my family.  Also to my baby doll, my lovie, and my reflection anywhere I can find it (*Mommy note - ie: the dishwasher, our stainless steel trashcan - disgusting.  I am always finding her "mmm-mah! - ing" the trashcan and we have been wiping that thing down like crazy!*).  I have grown very attached to my lovies at bedtime and hug them tight!

I've been using my two new chompers to try any food (or non-food) that I can get my hands on.  I am just starting to show Mommy and Daddy some of my food preferences, but I still try pretty much anything and eat a large variety of things!

No idea on my height and weight stats this month, but I am wearing 9-12 month clothes and growing, growing, growing!  Even my hair is getting a little longer in the back (I heard Daddy say something about a mullet and it didn't sound good!).  Can't wait to see you all again when I am ONE!

Lots of Love,
Annalee

No comments:

Post a Comment