We've been celebrating "love" all February here at our house!
Loving sharing, building, and fuzzy pink coats.
Loving crawling, getting into things, and super cute bottoms.
Loving the fireplace and a cozy chair to enjoy it - and loving lots of red!
LOVING getting mail that has amazing bows made by friends...
Loving Elmo, being silly, and matching for church.
Loving an awesome handmade bow on the headband...
and loving just enough hair for no headband at all!
Loving baby 'tude for the camera.
Loving sweet time with Momma and coordinating.
LOVING taking his very own picture.
Loving to play the piano, always.
Loving a silly Daddy who needs a bow in his life, too!
Loving matching red pants and being "just like Dad".
Loving sweet hand-me-down dresses even when it's a little too chilly to wear them out of the house!
Loving too-much-chocolate-hazelnut-cookie-batter-for-my-mixing-bowl.
Loving making "fancy" cookies. Seriously, I think this is my love language...
Loving making valentines with my sweet little toddler boy.
Loving making a sweet surprise for our newest niece (surprise, can't wait to see you guys!) and loving practicing writing out her name...
Loving that I heard the ice cream truck go down our street as I wrote this post? Oh no wait...it's FEBRUARY! But it did...away with you creepy ice cream truck van man at least until Spring!!!
Loving giving away cookies to awesome childcare teachers that I work with and sweet women at bible study this morning (plus a few extras, I wanted to give a little love to EVERYONE today...too bad I didn't see so many of my loves!).
Loving coming home from bible study to that same sweet toddler, asking if I had given the "ladies" their special cookies!
Loving that I have more cookie pictures than I do comments.
LOVING that my hubby (1) spent the morning with the kids, (2) took time with Connor to make some hanging hearts and a V-Day card for me, and (3)....
...made me heart-shaped breakfast for lunch. Isn't he the best??
Loving heart cookies on a fun colorful plate! Loving that one friend bit into one this morning and said "You should sell these!" Hmmmm... :)
LOVING. THIS.
Happy Valentine's Day!
If you LOVED Connor's bow tie and Annalee's bow as much as I do, please visit this Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kindercompanie
My dear friend Christiane and her sisters are talented in multiple ways...and have created these adorable fabric bows and bow ties. St. Patty's Day bows, anyone? Easter? Church? I think I need about 20! :)















Thank you for this post. I love the cookies and I love the text even more. What a month of LOVE.
ReplyDeleteGreat recent posts, pics, and cookies!! Looking forward to seeing all my sweeties at Easter!!:)
ReplyDeleteLuv, Papa