Welcome to Annalee's crib.
We went out on a search for a couch last week and came home with the cutest, girly-est lamp for Annalee's room. I realized I had never taken any pictures of her sweet little nursery, and it won't stay this way forever. So here you go! You can see her bright bright bright overhead light in this picture (hence the lamp - perfect!).
Before she was born, we found a dresser on Craig's List and gave it an overhaul. Jonathan did the work, I shopped for the hardware and chose the paint! :)
We received some a changing pad cover and sheets as gifts, and I had also ordered some sale items online, so she has rotating styles! Always good to have a few clean and I love to change it up!
Look at that lamp!!! You know, I don't put Annalee in frou-frou outfits everyday because those are not the best for moving and playing (and drooling and eating), but since we have done a lot of "neutral" things, I was loving this girly touch! P.S....if you are ever looking for a great nursery chair that you will be able to use long after you need it in the nursery, talk to me about this one. :) I'm sure you see her 31 bins on the bookshelf (Jonathan's from college, refinished) and dresser, and the pillow covers are from Blessings Unlimited...I got them during a clearance sale when I was barely pregnant with Annalee and then wasn't sure to put them...as the room came together, I pulled them out and they fit perfectly!
Another sweet little decoration...just added some ribbon to her initials to "tie-in" (ha) the colors.
I'm sure things will keep changing over time...but love having these sweet baby memories in pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment