Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sno Top and Swimmies

Sigh.  July...so long ago.  I'm going to do some catch-up posts with many pictures and few words, so here you go!

My friend Josh and I swam on the same teams for about 3 million years.  His sweet wife, Samantha, and he lived in NC just before we did, and then moved up to Syracuse.  Our families have a lot in common and we keep meaning to meet up while in one place or the other, and we FINALLY had a little get together over some SnoTop!





The weather in the Cuse was absolutely boiling and so so humid (especially with no AC!).  The kids and I snuck over to the Glenny's one day to swim.  We thought no one was home, but then Sarah appeared and joined us! :)





Hanging out at Marmee and Papa's with some favorite toys...the "sweeper", Cleo's bed, baseball, and people that you can pop right on your fingers! ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment