We were up early to take my grandparents to the airport. I did just fine but Mom and I were very sad to see them go. We know we'll get to see them again soon though! We went a little bit the wrong way and saw a GIANT cargo plane, the biggest one that has ever landed in Charlotte! It was my first trip to the airport, but Mom says that soon enough I will get to fly. She thinks that is pretty cool because she never went on a plane until she was a junior in high school.
Well, after we made it home, we thought it would be a relaxing day - but then I started fussing to let Mom know that something was not quite right. It took her a little bit but then she saw it - my umbilical cord stump that has NOT fallen off yet had gotten turned and had bled - talk about a way to freak out my Mom! So while I screamed she had to call the doctor's office and repeat her phone number about 15 times so that the nurse could call back and ask her a million questions. I guess it will be okay, Mom has just been airing out my tummy and has to just keep taking care of it until it falls off!
On Saturday I tried out my infant carrier - thanks Marla and Fraser! There was a huge garage sale for our neighborhood so we decided to take a big walk to check it out. I like to be snuggled up to Momma so I slept most of the time. We got to see some church friends, the Sprinkles, and tried out an old piano at another place - but Dad said it looked like it had been eaten up by mice on the inside. All in all, we didn't get anything, but had a nice sunny two hour walk!
Mom thinks I'm getting pretty big and keeps telling me not to try to match up to my uncle Dan and uncle Will. I heard my Marmee telling Mom that they had both reached 20 pounds by 6 months!
Okay, I think it's time for a snack, see you later!
Love,
Connor
A quick note from mom...
We got some sweet monogrammed things from our friend Carolyn in VA - this is not all of them (nor have I been able to post all the sweet things we've been given) but I caught a couple of cute ones!


No comments:
Post a Comment