This morning was also my first time going to a whole service at church. I heard my Daddy singing an awesome song, "I Will Rise", with all of the choir, and Mom gave me a bottle when I started to fuss. It was only the third time I've had a bottle, and Mom realized that I make a pretty big mess - time to pull out my cool "C" bib!
Mommy found me a costume that is something Daddy loves...a HOT DOG! Don't you dare call me a weenie though, 'cause I am one tough dude!
I tried it out before it was time to show it off...Mom had to put some blankets in the bottom because she thought I would fall right in. I'm pretty long, but not quite that long!
I am starting to show off my handsome smile a lot lately - although usually I wait til both of Mom's hands are busy and she can't quite get the camera on time. I know she'll catch one eventually. Mom and I were both sporting our Halloween socks today. Mine are from Summer Ray (thanks Summer!).
Our church has a special event for Halloween called "Trunk or Treat". Many cars get all dressed up and their owners hand out candy! Hundreds of kids come through the cars. The Jones' had a car this year - here is Levi with their trunk. He did a good job handing out candy!
I met lots of people from the choir who had been waiting to see me, and I did what I usually do in very loud crowded places...slept in Daddy's arms. This is Mommy and Daddy's friend's granddaughter - cute, huh? Mom doesn't know her name....C'MON MOM, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALL HER NOW?!
They have games and inflatable bouncers and at the end of the line, HOT DOGS!
Daddy was ketchup...
Mommy was mustard...
And here they are with their little hot dog!
Hey...wait a minute...I know I'm sweet enough to eat but don't do it!
When we got home, there were still many trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood so Mom and I handed out candy for a while. In fact, there were so many trick-or-treaters left that we almost ran out of candy and had to start handing out single Starbursts - obviously not the best house on the block to go to!
I'll catch you all at 2 months!
Love,
Connor
AH-dorable! Thanks for sharing your Halloween with us!
ReplyDeleteIndividual starbursts, bummer.
ReplyDelete