Weight: 10 lbs. 10 ozs. (50-75th %)
Length: 22.5 inches (75th %)
Head Circumference: 37.5cm (25-50th %)
As Jonathan said...at least he doesn't have a huge head! :)
Just kidding. He had a great appointment and his doctor said he is growing well and getting good nutrition, as shown by his almost 3 pounds gained since birth!
He also got his first shot today...ouch. :(
At least he got a sweet Snoopy band-aid!
Yesterday I barely squeezed him into an outfit that my mom-in-law had saved from when Jonathan was a baby. The feet were the kind that folded back and we laughed a lot because Connor snuck out his "big" toe no matter how many times we put it back in. I would've taken a picture of the whole cute outfit - had he not pooped all over it before I had the chance!!! Here's a sweet little toe though!
He loves his daddy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment