Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Eating Words

Well, this morning Connor made me eat my words.
On most normal mornings, my alarm clock is Connor babbling through the monitor...which is a pretty great alarm clock, I must say. I feed him and get him ready for the day and we play upstairs for a little while. Then we go down and I usually lay him on a blanket or his activity mat so that I can grab a bowl of cereal.

I laid him down on his back and a minute later he looked like this...
"Oh hi mom, just rolling onto my stomach since last night you said I only hang out on my side."
"Ta-da!"

He proceeded to spit up all over (eating and then being on his tummy don't usually mix) and I cleaned him up and laid him on his back...so he turned over to his stomach again. Just in case I didn't get it the first time. ;) One more spit up later and our day was off and running!

Connor's first time petting Otto
Connor is a little better at grabbing and pulling than petting, but Otto just sat there and let him do whatever he wanted for a few minutes. Such a good dog...sometimes! :) Here's the reason why I put Connor down next to Otto...

I had to finish this post the next day, because even though Connor has been having awesome 11-12 hour nights of sleep, he is not to keen on napping these days!!!

Happy Groundhog's Day everyone! Surprisingly, we got to take a walk outside on Groundhog's Day while much of the US was having huge storms. This family does not mind snow, but spring would be fine right about now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment