Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HARPIE!

Today my wonderful friend Cailin (who happens to play the greatest instrument in the world!) drove an hour on her February break to see us! Isn't she spectacular?! :)
I haven't seen her since Jonathan and I got married. We were long overdue for a visit and I'm so glad that she got to meet Connor! She is a lifelong friend and an amazing music teacher and I don't think we could ever run out of things to chat about!
Smoosh! Sweetness.
I had planned to spend a lot of time with my momma today but she was not feeling well and stayed away from Connor and me. :( We did get to spend good time with my dad and then had dinner with our other family!

Here's a couple of sweet pics with Grandad. Thankfully he is JUST able to hold big boy Connor since he is recovering from some shoulder surgery. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment