Monday, February 7, 2011

Super super superbowl Sunday!

Connor's latest trick...lean as far back as possible in his bumbo seat so he can make mommy run and rescue him. Hahaha...I did find out today that he can pull himself back up, and it does air out his neck rolls, but I am worried that he's going to topple right over!
Food Network Magazine had some yummy "lighten up" meals in the last issue. On Saturday I made this mac and cheese soup that turned out quite delicious. I put about twice as much veggies as it called for to up the veggie content and Jonathan (my darlingest who does not love veggies) loved it! Woo! Please note the snowman placemat, bowl, and plate...though there is no snow in NC. Oh well.
Here's cutie boy getting ready for church Sunday morning. This is supposedly a 9 month outfit. Boy oh boy!

I made an "enchilada ring" for our lifegroup's superbowl party. It is stolen from another blogger (actually her mom). You can find the recipe on her page here!

http://kellyskornerrecipes.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-07-20T19%3A28%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

Before wrapping it all up to bake!
I forgot to take a "finished" picture, but Kelly had this beautiful picture of all the food on her facebook! Thanks for letting me steal! :)

Tina and Daniela made this AWESOME cake to celebrate both the superbowl and the one year anniversary of the beginning of our class (which split from another larger lifegroup and has grown a ton in the past year). Look at that 3D logo!


I'm not sure how I feel about this picture...but here's our fam! Yay Packers! (Just for my hubby).
Thanks Shelley and Casey for being super hosts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment