Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthday Visits!

The last weekend of February held both my darling husband and our soon-to-be brother-in-law's birthdays. Matthew came down that Saturday for an afternoon of brother golfing. At about 3:45am Sunday, Sarahann and Jay came rolling into town in Grandaddy's caddy - their first stop on quite a drive! A couple hours after they arrived, everyone was up and ready for church - Jay was even subbing in the orchestra on the guitar. All of the pictures in this post are courtesy of my SIL, SAS!

Surprised?

SAS was a perfect mommy substitute while I sang in choir - she was in the front row with Connor and I got to peek down at them now and then!
I don't know why this one is little (from the phone instead of the camera?), but there's the choir!
After church Jonathan got his choice of birthday lunch - a place that is not so healthy and I usually say "no, thank you" to...Five Guys burgers and fries! I have to admit, it is pretty tasty. We didn't leave Connor in the car...I'm just blocking him in this picture...whoops.
Yum!
We went home and the birthday boys opened some presents. This was Connor's gift to his daddy...

"Yes, I gave the best gift ever!
Go Packers!"
One of Connor's last few days with the play mat.
Cheesehead!

Birthday candles...they got to have key lime pie with a ginger snap crust - but I didn't think I had any bday candles so they had big ones!


Delicious. Don't worry Jones', I did some serious cleaning. :)
Siblings and nephew/son.
The girls (we missed you, Kelly!)
Since I didn't get to post on his birthday, let me just say one last "Happy Birthday!" to the best husband around - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment