It was a beautiful morning (though we were all tired after an unexpected middle of the night feeding then diaper change and the TIME CHANGE) for church and a lazy "afternoon". Jonathan turns around so quick to get back to church on Sundays that we should call it a lazy "hour". We love it though...always getting to sneak in a little restful family time!
Not long after moving into our neighborhood, while I was still pregnant, we discovered a little park not far from our house. We have been itching to let C try out the swing and decided we had just enough time today. Of course - he was loving life!
Laughing with Daddy.
You can see Otto was thrilled to be there!
The beach hat was absolutely necessary today - first time trying it out. Thanks cousin Jill!

We all wore our green today - anticipating St. Patrick's Day on Thursday! I'm sure you've noticed the little green makeover I gave my blog. :)
Trying to get Otto in - technically C weighs more but Otto is much bulkier and hairier!
So happy! (Otto was going off to check out some sort of leftover eggroll that someone had left...hahaha)
I'm sure we will visit this spot many more times on these nice days! Happy "Spring Ahead", everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment