Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Joys of Tupperware

I get a lot of baby e-mails. Most of them are because I signed up to win things (silly, since I haven't won anything) but some are actually helpful - like a couple that went week by week with information on pregnancy, and then week by week in baby's development. It seemed like a common theme for C's age was, "Babies at this age like to dump things out and overturn things." Okie dokes! Got some tupperware out, filled it up with small toys - C figured that one out in a jiffy. The least surprising thing was that - even more than dumping the toys out of the tupperware - C was in love with licking the tupperware itself...


Laura has named this is "Zoolander" look - I haven't caught one on camera in months!
Annnnnnnnd back to the toes!
First food other than cereal? Carrots! We went with the orange bowl and orange spoon too.
Not all too keen on the carrots...we'll keep trying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment