Hello Friends!
Guess who turned 11 months old on the 19th?
This guy!
Though I'm still lacking these things called teeth, I've been chomping away on some new treats, like buttery Ritz crackers! Mmmmm. Mommy likes to dustbust the crumbs off of me when I'm done - it's tickle-y!
I love being outside or checking out the window all the time. It is still hot hot hot where we live, so we don't get to be out toooooo much.
My Marmie came to visit me and drop off Aunt Laura at law school, so she took lots of pictures! I especially like the red light on her camera, so I give her my cheese face a lot!
Naps? Who takes nap anymore? 11 months old is big stuff people - I think I can get by on about an hour of sleep during the day - don't you think?
Anyone doing any leaf-blowing?
Our pool has cooled slightly from its bathtub-esque temperatures, so we've been enjoying it as much as possible before it closes for the season!
Ah yes, momma's monthly pictures. Obviously I was excited about that!
Okay, let's get out of here!
Apparently next month something big happens. I've been hearing about cake, cupcakes, cookies...sounds delicious to me!
Love,
Connor
cake, cupcakes, cookies, and tons of family. Wheeeeee
ReplyDelete