Tuesday, January 14, 2014

30 in '13

Yes, it's true.  No longer in my 20's. My birthday fell right at the beginning of our "October Unprocessed" month.  Sadly, I thought that would keep me from having some awesome birthday treats - but we found some yummy things, still!  Jonathan found this great place called 10 Park Lanes in downtown Charlotte.  It's a bowling alley, but also a restaurant where they make everything in-house with a lot of local ingredients.  We had a great meal and then bowled 2 games.  I LOVE to bowl...but it was the first time I had gone in probably 5+ years...

Yes, my feet are so small that I got the velcro shoes... :)

Jonathan starting off strong...

...not!  Gutter ball!  Ha!  I shouldn't talk, though.




Hefting my 8-pound ball, haha.

Yeah, it didn't end so well for me.  The next game was worse!  Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you turn 30!

 We were still enjoying a few last things in our garden in October.  Annalee was helping me bring in some carrots!



Those were some big, delicious carrots!

Little girl in green.  Love her smiles!


I painted Annalee's toes for the first time and Connor would NOT be left out!  We did just one toe and I picked the darkest blue I had, per his request for blue. :)

Annalee's toes!  So tiny.  Haven't tried again since.  Ha!

Sunday morning sillies!

Whole wheat heart biscuits for my loves.


Ballerina jammies on the motorcycle (or at least, that's what its known as in our house!).

Connor wanted to do a little bowling himself.  Annalee thought this was hilarious.  Or maybe she just thought knocking down the pins was hilarious...


A little maraca singing and dancing on the toy chest to finish the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment