Tuesday, January 14, 2014

End of September, 2013


Right on the heels of Jonathan's family heading out of town, we had some more special guests stop through!  My beautiful cousin Jill and her husband Mike were attending a wedding in NC and stopped by to see us for a few hours.  They are so fun and it was great to see them!


Laura and Pat came down just in time to see Jill and Mike for a few minutes.  They brought some special presents for the kids from their trip to Disney with Pat's family!  We haven't watched too many Disney movies yet (I just posted about this, why are they so scary for little kids??) but I DID bring the kids to see part of the stage version of Peter Pan this year, so Annalee got some Tinkerbell goodies. :)


Otto thought her wand was pretty neat.  Connor got some cool cars ("Light man a queen!" as he would say) to race and we've had a blast racing and crashing those around the house.  Thanks, guys!

 I whipped up my 2nd burlap wreath for Laura while she was there.  We did a two-colored bow so that it would be good for fall, but also perfect for Syracuse for any time of year!

I can't help but take a few pictures when they are dressed up (usually for church).

Did I forget to mention?  Laura and Pat also brought the kids GINORMOUS lollipops from Disney.  Here's our first attempt at tackling them. ;)

Analee couldn't wait for the wrapper to come off.



Yup, almost bigger than his head...

Connor got a Thomas the Train set for his birthday from Nana and Grandpa and some extra trains from Sarahann and Jay.  He still (now almost 4 months later) loves to build the tracks and will play trains for a long time!



We made it to a few MCA football games this season and Jonathan and I even sang the national anthem together for one.  Our kids loved running around and playing football themselves during the games!


We loved seeing our friend Amber at games, too!

One sunny morning, Jonathan set up his tent to see what kind of shape it was in.  The kids loved dancing around in it and I think we will have a back yard camp out when the weather warms up a little (before camping anywhere else)!


Another Sunday morning.

I just love them - and I love when they are happy and sweet to one another (not always so)!


Another fun birthday game - Elefun!



No comments:

Post a Comment