One of the best part's of or St. Patty's Day was a trip to one of Connor's favorite places...the airport! We got to go pick up Aunt Laura!

I got this onesie on clearance at TJMaxx last May, way before my sweet "Irish" boy was born! Jonathan and I both have a lot of Irish roots, so our house has been decorated for this holiday all month and we've been wearing and using and eating as much green as possible! :)

Of course, Connor has his very special shamrock sleeper his grandparents brought from Ireland - so as soon as outfit #1 was spit up on (as we knew was likely to happen), we changed to outfit #2! Connor was SO interested in Laura's striped socks - she would wave her foot all around and he was mesmerized!

I whipped up some of my usual sourdough rolls, but turned them GREEN (Lurline! Have you ever had green ones?!)


As always - our traditional St. Patty's Day Irish dinner - Corned Beef and Cabbage! Yum! I used fingerling potatoes this year and they are colorful - the dark ones are PURPLE on the inside! On Saturday morning Jonathan turned our leftovers into DELICIOUS corned beef hash - one of his very favorite things to eat!

Well, at the end of the night we all changed our clothes because it was time to cheer on the BISON! Bucknell made it into the NCAA tournament but had to play quite a powerhouse - so although Laura and I had high hopes for them to win a few games on our brackets, they didn't make it through. We had fun cheering, though!

One last important thing! TODAY (3/23) is Connor's Nana's (Jonathan's mom's) BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NANA!
We hope you have a great day!!!
loooooove the st. patricks day outfits.
ReplyDeleteAwe thank you. I love you all.
ReplyDelete