Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Egg Fun

Today our baby boy is 7 months old! I'll have him post in the next few days! :)

Needed his new shades along with fuzzy socks for a
sunny but cool Sunday morning after some storms went through!
Jonathan was amazed at how much he is sitting up. So here you are with another tupperware pic. :) He actually doesn't sit up for very long because he likes to be on the move - so he hurls himself to his belly pretty quickly!
We got to have a playdate with some really fun friends. Jonathan and I had seen a guy on some PBS show making whole wheat pitas, so I decided to try it out. Grayson gave me some help rolling the dough (because of course it took longer than anticipated and I wasn't ready when they arrived). Worth the effort though, I think!
Enjoying lunch!
Yeah, we found enough places to sit. :) I already told Lyndsey that I
chopped her head off in this picture...sorry girl! You all look sweet!
Since I was busy I decided it would be too much to sit down and feed Connor and I defrosted a bottle for him. I figured that he could probably handle it himself, even though he hardly ever has a bottle, and he did great!
Yum!
We had a band going after lunch and when Jonathan came home
to grab some lunch he got a picture of the whole gang!
Baby smiles and babble...
...and again when we moved outside to dye eggs!
Daniela showed us a really cool way to make tie dye eggs.
First! Put down a piece of plastic wrap. Then dip a paper towel (2) in a
mixture of vinegar and water and wring out, then lay it on the plastic wrap.
Use food coloring and add drops to the paper towel (as many colors as you want!)
Place an egg in the center and wrap the towel around it. Open it up,
turn the egg over once, and wrap the paper towel around it a second time.
Gently squeeze the paper towel and plastic wrap around the egg
and twist at the top to hold it together. Leave it for at least 2 minutes.
Unwrap and let your beautiful egg dry!



Bubble time!

Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment