Brown lizards, green lizards, lizards with their tails chopped off...
We have a lot of fun lizards that show up on our patio. Jonathan caught one a few days ago to show baby boy...
Oh yes. He liked it!
The very next day Jonathan was outside washing cars and went to move one of our chairs - which had a nice bright green lizard on it. He swooshed the chair through the air as he was folding it, but did the lizard fly off? No...the lizard had his tail chopped off in the chair hinge and ran away, tail-less. Jonathan opens the door to tell me what happened and then proceeded to hold up the STILL MOVING tail in the kitchen window so I could see. Sick. Hopefully for that lizard it will grow back!
C is still loving the jumperoo - my favorite thing is when he gets so excited that he just hangs with both feet off the ground.
Saturday morning Jonathan decided to make himself his favorite Cracker Barrel breakfast, "Eggs in a Basket". It's basically two pieces of bread with holes cut out of the middle, then filled with egg and fried.

Funny. I know...enough with the tupperware. He had it on his foot today and was banging it in the air like a drum. I love him! :)

He did a great job!
I was having cereal, but it looked tasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment