Saturday, April 9, 2011

Keep on Rollin'

Little boy after his paci (just to chomp on).
Thumbs up Mom, I got it!
Who says I should stay on my nice clean blanket?
Buh bye!
What is this big thing by my feet (almost crawling position)!
Ooh. The clock!
C and I play a game/sing a song to "Hickory Dickory Dock" that makes him laugh a lot when I swing him like the big grandfather clock pendulum. So after I scooped him up and did not allow him the delight of gnawing on the bottom of the clock, we had a little fun til I was about ready for an asthma attack swinging a 20ish pound baby.
Guess who LOVED butternut squash!
After the very first bite!
Annnnnd...all gone!
"Wait Mom, I think I can get a little more!"
Love!

1 comment:

  1. I love this baby so much. Thanks for the pictures and blog. I only wish I could be there to cook for you while you all get better.
    I love you all.

    ReplyDelete