Sorry for the lack of blogging folks - little boy and I both have some Spring colds/allergies/who knows what at this point. Here's a little bit to get you through the week. :)
We know that C likes to face forward and see what is going on, so we let him ride in the stroller big boy style for a quick evening walk last weekend.
Yes!

After Sunday morning church Daddy tried to teach C about Sunday afternoon naps. You can see what he thought of that - the thumb sucking was not too convincing!

However, it IS, apparently, a good dessert after dinner!

Yesterday the sun came out after a stormy night (our flagpole snapped off the house for the 3rd time since we've been here - even before Jonathan went down to rescue it at 2am!). C was doing his usual playtime on the floor and I was laughing because Otto found himself a little patch of afternoon sun to rest in.

That's all I've got folks. More when the snot clears, I'm sure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment