Friday, July 29, 2011

1st Trip to the Treehouse

Our last few days in NY were spent getting in as much family time as possible.
We got to swim with friends - a little warmer than the river!

Our friend Sarah does a pretty awesome flip off their diving board...Laura and Jonathan both tried multiple times and I'm pretty sure that they had sore backs for a few days... :)


Even Marmee got in...with Big Bird...


We visited Green Lakes where Laura is now the director for 
TOM Learn to Swim (my old summer job)!  
I'm sure she's doing an awesome job!  
When she was done for the day she let C stick his toes in...
rivers and lakes and pools, oh my!

If you didn't know...my dad has a property with a treehouse on it.  
I'm sure you want to know more - so ask Bob! :)  
We waited to take the baby boy until Jonathan was there with us...
Here we are crossing the creek.  Try not to be jealous of Laura's boots I have on.


Feeding the trout!


Waving to Papa...luring the fish out from upstream.

Jonathan did a little snorkeling/exploring...I'm sure it was FREEZING!

We stayed high and dry on the front deck.

Getting the "waterproofed" flashlight to check out the cave.


We had a great time, thanks Dad!

One pic from the long trip home... a break for crawling (in C's case) 
and skipping/panting (in Otto's case) around!


No comments:

Post a Comment