Okay...I'm perpetually behind on these summer posts, but on June 21st, 2011, Connor took his first trip up to "The River". This is where Jonathan's family has spent many a summer, and where we got married!
First order of business: The infant lifejacket.
He almost had to get a pink one until I found this one on sale at Dick's Sporting Goods. When Jonathan was a baby, he just about passed out from lack of air in one of these things, so I was pulling it down and giving him a little breathing space every time we were on the boat!
Wee! I think?



Sadly, Jonathan wasn't with us for C's first trip to the river, but we were
helping Aunt SAS get WEDDING things ready that week, and then Jonathan
came up the following week - so I have many more river pics to come!
Since my husband loves the AC on as cool as I will let him turn it, C always has some pretty warm pj's on at our house. It was a new thing for him to sleep in a t-shirt or even just a diaper - plus mosquito netting over the pack and play (thanks Katie and Nancy!).
Connor is the first baby of the 6th generation in Jonathan's family's home on the island - how cool is that? Get pumped for wedding time pics, water fun, and other awesomeness!
No comments:
Post a Comment