Hi everyone!
I am 5 months old! My Momma says that I'm the bee's knees...Annaleebee's knees, that is! If you haven't had a chance to pinch these beauties...you probably want to!
Mommy forgot to blog my 4 month stats, and that was the last time I went to the doctor, so here they are!
Length: 25 inches (60th%)
Weight: 15 lbs. 12 oz. (70th%)
Head Circumference: 41 cm (50th%)
My doctor said, "Was Connor that big at 4 months?!" Ha. He was definitely bigger!
Here we both are at 5 months...and the debate continues...do we look alike?
I still love to roll over to my tummy, stay there for a few minutes, and then I'm done. "Hello! Someone sit me up RIGHT NOW!"
I got to move into my crib in my room that mommy and daddy are still working on, but I love it! I usually have at least one good nap up there a day (sometimes two!) but I sometimes still nap while we are on the move...in the stroller...or the car...or the front carrier! I'll be sure to show you all some pictures of my room when Mommy says it's done! I have been sleeping for longer at night. Mommy usually still has to get up with me once, but what can a hungry girl do?
I love to see my big brother and will look for him anytime I hear his loud voice. He makes me laugh a lot! Yesterday he pinched my cheeks and I did not like that, but he probably couldn't help himself (just like everyone else). I also love when I catch a glimpse of my doggy, Otto, running by. He is so funny, too!
My other most favorite things right now are reading books, hearing music, and dancing!
Lots of love, catch you all when I'm 6 months!
Annalee

No comments:
Post a Comment