Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sprinkles of Sugar, Rain, and Sunshine

We got to have the Jones' over for dinner one night and Jonathan requested cookies...so I thought I'd pick up packaged sugar cookie dough and let the boys go to town on sprinkles!  Good thing we have such a nice picnic table. ;)


Connor and Levi were absolutely wild together.  I told Connor that Levi was coming over about an hour before they got there, and they entire time he continued saying, "Wee-wi, Wee-wi, Wee-wiiiiii!"



ANYTHING makes a good drum, right?

That giant box was actually just a large holder for Connor's bed rail, so the next morning, Daddy made it into a "house"!


Connor promptly made himself right at home.

My Dad bartered with some neighbors for their double BOB (thanks, Dad!), and Jonathan brought it back in the moving truck from Syracuse, but we've been using it most days since.  I think Connor likes it better than the regular stroller because he can see everything, and Annalee just plain likes to be sitting up!

RECALL ALERT!  If you have a Bumbo seat, they have been recalled!  Let's be real, people.  Do NOT leave your child in a Bumbo on an elevated surface.  I mean, why are you leaving your child on an elevated surface at all?  Are you surprised by skull fractures if you do this???  Sigh.  We use our Bumbo on the floor.  Or, if we are all eating a meal (or when we are just starting baby food), we might put it on the table WITH US, never leaving any baby alone there.  Regardless, if you have one, go to the Bumbo website and order your repair/restraint system...why not?

This girl loves her toes!  Like mother, like daughter (uh...not currently, though). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment