Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2 Years Old!

Hey friends!

It's been a long time since I last posted.  I wanted you to know I haven't lost my Zoolander look yet...

I stole Mommy's blue headband, before I got my hair cut!
She seems to have lost that headband now...

I like to play with my new sis and make sure that she is always okay!  Here I am with my stethoscope, being the doctor.

I always know when she needs her paci!


My Aunt Laura came down for my birthday party and made me a cake.  She also brought me an awesome present...

Mr. Potato Head!

I love to take him apart and put him back together again!

We went to our second football game of the season and sometimes I get to watch football on the weekends on TV if there's a game daddy or mommy is watching!


I love visits from Laura and I pray for her and all of my other aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and friends evvvvvvery night!

I still love to watch Sesame Street and get into comfy TV watching position.  Apparently, this is how you do it!

On the morning of my birthday, Daddy put a candle in the top of my BANANA!  That was silly and I blew it right out.  Then Mommy made me a homemade pizza pocket for birthday lunch and Daddy put TWO candles in it because I'm TWO!

...then he had to dig the wax out.  That calzone was hot!  I even got to use the special plate.

I'm loving being two so far y'all!  Tell you more about all my adventures soon!

Lots of Love,
ConCon (didn't you know?  That's what I call myself these days!)



No comments:

Post a Comment