Wednesday, September 26, 2012

6 Months - Sister Style!

Hello! Can you believe that I am 6 months old today?!  I'm so excited, I could eat my shoe!

Oh wait...I could do that any minute of any day.  Oh well!

I'm having a great time moving around a little more.  Not crawling, but rolling and spinning myself along!  I spend a lot of time bouncing away in my jumper and building giant leg muscles.

I will chomp on anything I can get my hands on, but no sign of any teeth yet!  I have decided that I love the MAM pacis, just like my brother (I've gotten my hands on his a time or two at bedtime, but Mommy swipes them before they go in my mouth!).  I'm still a nursing girl, although Mommy says we will try some new foods soon!

This is the first bow that Mommy tried to clip into my fuzz hair, it did not last long.  Isn't it pretty, though?

I love to make noises and be heard.  I love music and will often stop crying when I hear something I like.  Connor and Otto make me laugh the most, though Daddy, Mommy, and lots of other people make me smile a lot!  I can't help but stick out my sweet tongue when I am happy.

I enjoy walks and runs in the stroller and being outside makes me very happy.  I like going to church, but especially if I get to go to choir practice and see my Daddy and sing!

My brother turned two last week and I got to see balloons for the first time!  It's fun to have them floating around the house.  Mommy has pulled out some new toys that I'm very interested in, and I always have a lovie to hold on to while I sleep (especially ones with a silky feel).  Sometimes I scare Mommy by laying a lovie across my face, but I remind her that she likes to pull the covers up over her head too!


I haven't been to the doctor for my 6 month check-up yet, so I'll have Mommy blog my "stats" later.  I did move up into a size 3 diaper last week, and I'm switching into almost all 9 (6-9) month clothes.

I'm still a "dress" girl.  Pants are great, but a dress is easier to get to my mouth?  Plus, how can you resist a sweet baby tummy kiss?  That's what Mommy says, anyway!

Lots of Love,
Annalee

No comments:

Post a Comment