This post has nothing to do with pianos - except for the fact that it is my 88th blog post. :)
It actually has to do with...EASTER!
Hello!
Workin' it. :)
An all-boy outfit! Here is the hat! (I think we are going to
need a hat every day of the summer, so this is VERY good!)

The "Easter Bunny" came to our house on Saturday morning!
He really liked the tissue paper...
Ooh! "Brown Bear Brown Bear"
Elmo AND piano all in one!?
Hidden candy hunt!
"C'mon Dad, stretch!"

"Mmm, snickers."

Got one!

Delicious!
Til Dad took it away and there was a major meltdown...
yikes...already meltdowns over candy! ;)

Our "loot"! Thanks Mom and Dad!
All candy hunt pics were taken by Mom! :)
We went to the mall to do a couple errands and hang out before taking Marmee and Papa to the airport. It was a beautiful day so we made sure to be both inside and OUT!
Food time! I did a little Easter baking!
I know this looks nasty but I've never made carrot cake and I
thought it was interesting...the beautiful bright color!
While it was baking I decided to dress up our table with the
candy from all the parents and cute flowers and such....
Starburst jelly beans! I hadn't necessarily planned to get
Starburst, but I tell you, Walmart is a war zone on
Saturday night before Easter. Who knew???
Carrot ginger cake with cream cheese (+lemon zest) frosting!
It was good, I think!
Jonathan and I got to sing a part of a song together, which was awesome, but it meant that baby boy and I needed to be there for all three morning services. I woke him up at 6:40 after I was ready, and still we didn't make it when we were supposed to be there. I sat him on his blanket when I was finishing up getting us ready and he immediately pitched forward diagonally and smashed his head into a toy. Sigh. Tears, lots of them. After he was calm I tried to take one picture in his little sweater, because I figured it would come off as soon as we were at church. This is it, and you can still see his little red face, poor thing (or should I say, "Bless his heart!").
Home from a long but wonderful Sunday morning. Having some roll around time with his new bunny from Nana and Grandpa!
We set up the tripod to take an Easter family picture. I was done after about 6 attempts. I think this one is hilarious...Jonathan was snapping to try to get C to look at the camera.



Amber took another picture for us - isn't his "camera smile" sweet? Thanks, girl!

At least everyone is looking in this one...even Otto! :)
We got to have dinner with some sweet friends - C loves Miss Amber!
I hope everyone had a Happy and Blessed Easter!
Lindsay, you look super hot in the pink dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw.. what a cute family photo! And Lindsey, you look so pretty! (And I hope the above comment was from Schallmo)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the anonymous post was from Aunt Kelly!! Sorry, i forget to write my name. At least now you know it wasn't some crazy stalker. HAHA!!
ReplyDeleteow oww I like that pink dress. and connor's bunny hat.
ReplyDelete